by Susie Johns
Kids craving a pet of their own will love these adorable knitted animals, ideal for cuddling up to and taking on childhood adventures. These perfect little creatures will delight children without the hassle of looking after a real pet. From furry friends and colourful birds to slimy snakes and friendly fish, there’s something here to bring a smile to every youngster’s face. Choose from 15 individual pets, whether it be the playful ginger kitten, adorable hamster or frisky spaniel and start knitting your own unique little friend. Even if you have never knitted before, there’s no need to worry. Knitted Pets is designed to appeal to knitters of all abilities looking for a new project to get their needles into. All 15 projects come with a clearly laid out pattern and easy-to-follow making and assembly instructions. The book also includes a comprehensive techniques section, a beautiful photographic pet gallery and an array of helpful tips and hints.
This book includes:
• 15 clearly presented, easy-to-follow knitting patterns perfect for complete beginners and intermediate knitters
• Projects that have an adorable and humorous quality appealing to both adults and children alike
• A comprehensive, illustrated techniques section explaining all the knitting know-how
• A colorful gallery showcasing all the pets
• Packed with fun and educational facts about each pet Projects include: black and white cat, ginger kitten, Dachsund, spaniel, rabbit, guinea pig, hamster, mouse, tarantula, budgerigars, parrot, tortoise, goldfish, iguana and snake.