Children love knitting! Not only is it good for hand-eye coordination, but studies have shown it helps children with their mathematic capabilities. We have found that the best method of teaching children in the store is in a private lesson format. Our Kids Knit Too package includes two (2) one-hour sessions, scheduled at a convenient time for you and the teacher. We can accommodate up to three children at a time in our Kids Knit Too. Children make an adorable bunny (see photo). Minimum Age: 10 years old.Day/Time of Sessions:
We try to be flexible to meet the needs of the student; however, we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
When you sign up, we will call you to schedule your two (2) one-hour sessions.
Required Supplies (must be purchased at 3 Kittens):
- Kids Knit ($ 19.95; must be purchased at time of registration)
- Knitting needles - appropriate for yarn chosen for bunny (purchased at the first session)
- Yarn - our instructor will help you choose a great yarn for your bunny (purchased at the first session)
- Included - point protectors and tapestry needle
- Please bring scissors and a pencil
Cancellation Policy: Student cancellations and rescheduling must be made at least three (3) days prior to the class.