Spend an hour in a private lesson with one of our instructors working on the project or technique of your choice.
We have a variety of instructors and times available. When registering, please indicate when you would prefer to have a session.
Due to Covid 19, we have new protocols for our classes that we have put in place to keep staff and students safe:
Cancellation Policy - Student cancellations must be made at least one week prior to the coaching session to receive a refund of the fee or to reschedule the session. After that date, coaching fees are not refundable. Any yarn or supplies purchased for the class are subject to our regular return policy. 3 Kittens may need to cancel a class if not enough people sign up, but we try to provide other options when we can. We may need to reschedule due to weather or teacher illness.
- All coaching sessions will occur when the store is closed.
- Students are required to wear a mask (covering the nose and mouth) throughout the class.
- Students are required to use hand sanitizer when entering the store. Hand sanitizer will also be available on the class table, and our instructors will be required to use it before and after touching any customer’s project. We encourage students to do the same.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- While our bathroom is currently closed to the public, we understand that two hours is a long time to go without using the facilities. If you need to utilize our bathroom during class, we simply ask that you clean all surfaces after use with the sanitizing wipes provided in the bathroom.