Knitting/Crochet/Weaving > KP KARBONZ 24" CIRCULAR
KP KARBONZ 24" CIRCULAR
- A revolutionary product!! New - age needles made from High - Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials - light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- 3 Kittens Needle Arts
- The Village @ Mendota Heights
- 750 Main Street, Suite 112-113
St Paul, MN 55118
- (651) 457-4969
- Needlepoint Department
- Tues-Sat: 10am - 3pm
- Yarn Department
- Tues/Thurs 10am-7pm
Wed/Fri/Sat 10am - 3pm
July 1-5 - Closed