COLOUR CROCHET UNLOCKED
by Dawn Curran
Quite simply the only guide to color crochet you need!
Start your color crochet revolution with this, the definitive guide to color crochet pattern work and largest single source of color stitch patterns available anywhere.
This indispensable book is your go-to guide to color crochet. It’s packed with invaluable information, including
- a comprehensive guide to choosing and using color
- a collection of 40 vibrant color stitch patterns, a guide to Intarsia, Mosaic, Fair Isle and tapestry crochet,
- the authors’ own innovative ‘intuitive’ charting method, shared here for the first time
- 15 swatch samples showing examples of stitch patterns using Ombré, weaving and 3-D techniques, post and spike stitches, cluster and fan stitches
- 4 samples showing intarsia, tapestry, fair isle and mosaic techniques
- PLUS 10 wonderful crochet projects including a bag, hat, blankets, mittens and baskets, which will give readers the opportunity to practice their newly acquired skills.
Let expert knitting and crochet designers Jane Howorth and Dawn Curran take you step by step through the stitch patterns and techniques using photographs, charts and accessible text, with helpful hints and tips throughout.