Knitting and Crochet ServicesFinishing
We know that you've put a lot of time and effort into making your projects, and sometimes it's just easier to have someone else finish the pieces into a cohesive whole. 3 Kittens has expert finishers available to put together and block your project. Repairs
Our knitting and crochet repair service is available for most hand-knit or -crocheted items. Bring your item in for a consultation.
Estimates are available prior to finishing or repairs; although, since our repairers are not on the premises, estimates may take several days. We require a $25 deposit prior to finishing or repair work initiation. (Deposit is refundable if you decide not to use our services.)
The finishing/repair process is as follows:
- You bring the item(s) into the store or ship them to us.
- You pay a $25 deposit for each item plus any additional materials (e.g. yarn) needed for the finishing/repair.
- The finisher picks up the item(s) - generally within 2 weeks.
- The finisher calls us with an estimate on the cost of the finishing/repair.
- We call you with the estimated price at which time the you can approve or decline the finishing/repair.
- If declined, the finisher returns the item(s) the following week, and we notify you when your item(s) can be picked up. When you pick up the items, 3 Kittens refunds any deposits and unused materials.
- If approved, the finisher begins work and delivers the item(s) when they are complete, at which time we call the customer.
- When customer picks up the completed item(s), customer is charge for the balance of the repairs.