If you are dropping off your needlepoint items for finishing, please print and fill out our Needlepoint Finishing Form
for each item and include it in the bag with your stitched piece.
We know that you have put a lot of time and effort into stitching your needlepoint pieces, so we are pleased to provide quality, professional finishing services for all your needlepoint projects - Christmas ornaments and stockings, stand ups, pillows, door hangers, picture frames, leathering for key fobs and belts, kepahs and tallis bags, as well as a wide variety of interesting 3-dimensional items. We pride ourselves on providing consistent, high-quality and professional finishing for all of your stitched pieces. Fabrics
- fabric swatches are here to help you select the best match for your piece, or you can let our finishers choose from their fabulous inventory of materials to create a finished piece that is unique to your stitched canvas! If you bring in your own fabrics and trims, please provide ample yardage.Belt Finishing
- size is important! To determine belt length, measure a current belt of the intended wearer from the tip of the prong to the "most used hole". This is your belt size. To determine the amount of needlepoint needed, subtract 4". So if your belt length is 38" you will need 34" of needlepoint. The belt leathering will cover 1-2" on each end so be sure to factor that in when deciding where to stitch initials or important design elements that you will not want covered. Be sure to add at least 2 folding rows on the top and bottom edges of the belt. You will be able to choose a leather color and buckle shape (round or square) and color (brass or silver).Finishing Deadlines 2021
- IMPORTANT! As of 2/22/2021: Christmas Stockings and Pillows Deadline is now Saturday, May 15.
- All Ornament and Stand Up finishing needed for Fall and Winter Holidays in 2021 must be received by Saturday, June 5 to be guaranteed for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hannukah and Christmas.
- All other projects will require 6 months to complete.
- IMPORTANT: If you have a specific 'Need By' date (a graduation, birthday, baby shower, wedding, Bar or Bat Mitzvah), please make sure to plan accordingly and bring your item in to allow for 6 months lead time. It is your responsibility to inform us of your "need by" date when you drop off your item(s) for finishing. Any requested "need by" date less than 6 months will need to be confirmed with our finishers.