Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat is Your Return Policy?
Products in unopened & original packaging may be returned within 30 days WITH A RECEIPT, except for the following:
* Beads/Sequins * Buttons * Canvases * Gift Cards * Kits * Publications * Sale Items * Special Orders * Threads * Trunk Show ItemsClasses
Please review our class policies pages for needlepoint
. This is where you will find information about cancellations and skill levels.Online StoreHow much is shipping?
We have flat rate shipping on all packages.
How quickly will my item ship?
- Domestic (USA) shipping -
- Regular (allow 7-10 days) - $8.95
- Next Day (order must be placed by 10am) - $45.95
- International (all non-USA) shipping (allow 2-3 weeks) - $20.00
We are a small business, and while we do our best to get your purchases in the mail as quickly as possible, you can expect to have your item shipped within 3 business days of your purchase. All items are shipped via 1st class or Priority Mail in the US and Priority Mail internationally.What if my item is damaged in shipment?
Please notify us immediately if an item is damaged in shipment. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will refund your money or replace the damaged item; however, we may need to have the damaged item returned to us.3K ClubDo I have to pay my enrollment fee yearly?
No. It is a one-time fee. Once you've paid, you are in the 3K Club for life. Your membership never expires, and you can take as long as you like to accumulate your reward. How much do I have to spend before I get my $50 reward?
When you have spent $500 (excluding tax, freight & gift cards), you will receive your $50 reward - which will appear automatically on your account in our system. No need to carry around a reward card. We will let you know when you have earned a reward, and the next time you come in, we will remind you that you have a reward available to use and ask you if you would like to use it. And your points never expire! Take as long as you need to spend your $500.Are there any restrictions on using (redeeming) my reward?
Yes, there are a few:
If I return something that I purchased using a reward card, do I get my rewards back?
- Rewards must be used in full in a single transaction.
- Rewards cannot be used to pay for shipping or gift cards.
- You can only use one reward per purchase (in other words, if you have accumulated several $50 rewards and haven't used them yet, you can only use one at a time). We will work with you to try to find ways to split up a purchase so you can use multiple rewards when possible.
Unfortunately, we are unable to replace rewards if you return something, so please be sure that you want it before you use your reward for it! (We are working with the tech team at our Point of Sale vendor to try to find a solution for this.)Guild Members
Are you a member of a needle arts guild (e.g., Minnesota Knitters Guild, Needlework Guild of Minnesota, etc.)? Show us your membership card, and we'll give you a free membership in our 3K Club!